Thursday, November 8, 2012




“As much as most people don’t like to accept it, Life is not always what we expect to be even though we have our human tendencies of either expecting too much or expecting too little of what life has to offer. It’s never enough for us human beings, there is always something lacking and there is always constantly complaining be it about having different hair, a different phone, a different family, a different job, a different, well pretty much everything. But the truth is we don’t realize how much we have right in front of us and how thankful we should be about it. So today, just take a minute, look around you and be thankful for all you have in your life and tell the people who are close to your heart that they matter so much more than they think they do. You never know, maybe they are going through a tough time and just want to hear those couple of words to make them feel better than they are feeling. Tell them. Show them and appreciate the life in front of you because no one else is going to do that for you. Make a difference while you’re here today even if it simply means to put a smile on someone’s face. What you own and what you will won’t be remembered once you’re not alive but it’s what you do that will be remembered and cherished. For all the people who’ve been in my life,loved me,cared for me, failed me, hated me, spoken behind my back and for all those who I have done wrong to and everyone else, thank you for being part of my life at some point because without all of you, I wouldn’t know what I know about life and I wouldn’t be able to have the strength I have today…”

No comments:

Post a Comment