Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Teaser!



Friendship has the possibility of leading to love. And it happened to both the ‘Young’ man and me. On the twenty fifth of October were the events of a day that could never be forgotten. The usual love story would portray the guy telling the girl that he likes her in any opportunity given to him. But in this case it was different. It was a night we both felt a revelation was going to take place and likewise it did. The ‘Young’ man took me out for dinner and at an ever famous club we used to visit and engage ourselves in playing endless games of badminton, basketball and listening to the sea breeze, I said that I really liked him and I’m proud to say I made the first move. “I don’t remember how to kiss”, he said and I remember the look on his face; innocent and pure. When he kissed me, and I kissed him back it felt like millions of electric eels had struck our skin and it was simply startling. As he recalls up to this day the pot that broke while we engaged ourselves in a romantic moment to be remembered. I wonder if the wind was envious of the moment this ‘Young’ man engaged himself in. The embrace of his arms were gentle yet strong and it certainly made me feel like a woman. It made me feel different.

No comments:

Post a Comment