Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Soul Sisters!



“What you and I share is different isn’t it?” All I have to say are these few words and in a millisecond the person I have directed this at will just simply smile in agreement. It feels as if two cores have been embodied for life. It may appear bizarre to many of you but here’s to all of you who have found your own, ‘Soul Sister’. As deep as the darkest abyss and as tranquil as the soothing whispers of the hushed wind is the relationship we share. We ourselves cannot figure out once the connection set into our lives but in our creator’s time it did. When the tattoo of a ‘soul’ connection is embedded on the heart of a person, it’s there for always. I would define the bond that exists between us two a Beautiful disaster. The irony of it all was the discovery to immerse myself in a soul connection with someone I simply detested. Life is full of surprises isn’t it? And so are the people you encounter..."

No comments:

Post a Comment